Saturday, March 3, 2012

Back To Blogging

WOW! It's been almost ONE YEAR since I've posted anything on my blog. I have been contemplating getting back into my devotional thoughts and just sharing life...outside of Facebook :-) There is life outside of Facebook...I'm slowly learning that. Pinterest? Anyone heard of that new adventure? WOW! It's very time consuming but FULL of ideas. With anything (shopping, sports, shopping, chocolate, shopping, frapps, chocolate...you get my point) it's easy to become addicted! BUT...I am working on breaking my habit of getting on Facebook multiple times a day. So we'll see...it's a great 'tool' to keep in touch with family, promote your business' etc but too much of a good things isn't good sometimes :-) So I look forward to posting something soon that I hope will encourage you. It's funny because I forgot what my last postings were about. When I got up this morning, I heard this noise going on and it was so loud and crazy sounding I couldn't really figure out what it was. It was almost annoying. I walked to the back door, peeked out the window and there on top of TWO HUMONGOUS oak trees were LOTS of birds just singing their little hearts out. Then I got on Facebook :-) and read a posting about being a blessing to others and instantly I began to think, "Lord, Make ME A Blessing". As soon as that thought entered my mind, my thoughts starting going toward writing a devotional thought on blessings. BUT then I got on my blog and realized that is what I posted about almost a year ago. It's okay though because we should NEVER get tired of being a blessing to others. I look forward to sharing my thoughts soon. (Thanks to Amanda Richardson for inspiring me to get back to blogging :-) My thoughts have turned to action :-)

No comments: