Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Great Mother's Day Gift Idea


Check out the many warmers we have at Scentsy at www.melissabarger.scentsy.us It's so simple to order. You just click "BUY" at the top or if you'd like, you may purchase from one of my open parties. The host will receive no personal information of yours (such as credit card info etc) so it's perfectly safe.

If you're like me, I find myself getting my mom the same thing every year...gift card, monies, flowers etc...but this year I went with something totally different and something she can enjoy for years to come. I got her a Scentsy plug-in with my favorite scent of coarse, coconut lemongrass.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. You may contact me by clicking on my personal Scentsy site and 'contact me'.

The awesome thing is the products will ship directly to YOUR home (or you can have them shipped to your mother's home) and shipping is only 10% of product cost. So you spend $15.00-- it's $1.50 to ship. Can't beat that.

Have fun shopping over at my Scentsy site and have a SCENTsational day! Click to visit my personal Scentsy site

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's such a great idea! I'm stuck in the same place you are, always getting my mom the same things each year. <3