Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Could I Share A Blessing?


Just this morning I posted a post concerning the hospital bills that seem to be never ending right now from our daughters treatments for her Crohns...on top of the monthly medication needed and doctor visits! TODAY in the mail we received a letter from the hospital stating that all previous bills have been paid 100% in FULL!!!! It's almost like a dream. I emailed my hubby at work and said "I hope this brings a ray of sunshine to your day." I know it did cause just last night we both were down in the dumps about never being able to get on top of our financial struggles. GOD IS SO FAITHFUL! Oh, there's plenty more hospital bills as her treatments will continue but God has already got a plan to meet the need...I ONLY need to trust...easier said that actually doing at times, right?

3 comments:

Mrs. Julie Fink said...

I'm so happy to hear about this! I prayed for you today.

CalvaryGirl said...

That is so wonderful!! Praise the Lord! What a awesome beginning to 2009 :o)

Wendy
My Blog

Amanda said...

Praise the Lord!