Thursday, September 2, 2010

Holiday Warmers Available Sept 15th From SCENTSY



These are the Holiday warmers available Sept 15th. These are available while supplies last...not sure how big their 'supply' is but do know I have ladies BEGGING for me to let them know because last year they were sold out when they decided to order.

My Customer/Hostess Appreciation Special

For those that have purchased from me before, I am giving a 15% discount on all holiday products pictured on these flyers.

For those that have hosted a show for me, I am giving a 20% discount on all holiday products pictured on these flyers.

Orders MUST be submitted NO LATER THAN Sept 12th 9 p.m. I'd like for payments to be made by Sept 15th BUT I do understand people have different pay schedules so I am more than willing to work with you as long as you let me know when I can expect payment...no problem.

So start CHRISTMAS shopping without all the hustle and bustle and give something this year that's unique...GIVE SCENTSY!!!!!!!!!!

Pricing BEFORE discount is given:

$30 Large warmers
Gingerbread
Nativity
Snowman
Red Snowflake
Christmas Trees
Halloween

The four you see pictured in the middle of second photo are plugins...pumpkin...the end one in white is the snowman one that matches the snowman warmer. VERY POPULAR!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at barger6687@roadrunner.com

No comments: