Saturday, March 28, 2009

Another Great Recipe From My Precious Mom


My mom is ALWAYS calling me saying, "You've got to try this!" It will be yet another outstanding recipe from my mom. I have told her she should put a recipe book together someday...but for now I plan to get a book to put all her recipes in so I can have them altogether!

This recipe is for Chicken Strips...WARNING!!!! If you try it, you'll NEVER want the convenient ones from the store! They are DELICIOUS!

Take thawed chicken breast and cut into 1 inch strips - I got about 4-5 strips out of each breast.

Coat chicken breast in beaten egg.

Then coat chicken in a flour with seasoned salt mixture (I just added season salt to taste)

Deep fry til chicken breast are crisp and float to top. It only takes about 3-4 minutes.

Of course, serve with BBQ sauce or my favorite...HONEY MUSTARD sauce.

They were a BIG hit the dinner I prepared them for our family. I think the next time we have company over, that will be my main dish!

Thanks for sharing mom! I love you (and daddy too)

No comments: