Saturday, February 21, 2009

What Do You Get With This Combination...





What do you get when you have a bathroom sink, running water, a roll of toilet paper, and a 2 1/2 year old....A MESS!!!!!!!!! I am busy in the kitchen fixing a new Pampered Chef dessert...of course CHOCOLATE!!! All of sudden I had the thought, "Where is the little one at?" So I asked the girls if she was in their room, "No, I thought she was in the kitchen." At that point I just totally forgot about my dessert and started looking for her. When I entered our bedroom and into our bathroom all I layed eyes on was a precious little girl up on a step stool, a sink full of water (plugged up with LOTS of toilet paper in the water), water ALL OVER the counter top, on the floor, on top of a new box of diapers, soaked shirt sleeves and jumper and then this..."--- (her sister's name) did it!" (I DON'T THINK SO) My husband comes in and says, I think this is worth taking a picture of...but I was not too impressed with that idea. What will she be into next....she keeps me SO BUSY when she gets out of this stage I'll be so bored with life!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

CalvaryGirl said...

LOL!! I would have taken the picture ;)

Amanda said...

When DO they get out of this stage? My girls STILL do stuff like this and worse! I would welcome some boring every once in a while! =)